wHaTs HOTttt NoW!!

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My GF~DEBORAH HENRY

Wuzzzupp guys!!!


This few weeks i felt so complete, i dun know, but it just happen gradually and i just start felt comfortable with my new life as a practical trainee in a Real Estate Consultant firm...As ironic as always, the owner of the firm is a friend of my dad...pffft... so i have to be extra careful in bringing my dad's name...T__T


Sadly, my true color will always come out..haha.. in my 1st week,i already became the crazy boy in the office who hungry for attention and also be a very loyal listener to story telling session of whatever gossips that my colleagues told me....pfft....(uhh.. those gurls(not that gurl la,oldies) in my office were so scary...they can notice if u wore the same sock for two days...pfft...;p)
So, i have to always pray to God to keep forgive me everytime after i do my prayer...In Islam, you cant say bad thing toward other people at the back...it is a sin...;o    


Ok LA...enough with the ever non-related introduction k...;p
(hehe.. u guyz must be fed-up with me mumbling those un-related story ryte.. haha, what to do... i love to be me....wakakaka(err.. where my evil headband.)


Ok.. this tyme i want to share about my.................GURLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!
YUP.. MISS DEBORAH HENRY!!!!! don't be jealous k dude...;p
Yes!! she is my gf!!! in my imaginary live only la... haha...and i tell u what, we were engaged k...hmmmphh.. what say u?? *flip hair blow nail*..;D
My Gurl..Deborah Henry...;p

Ok, why so suddenly i post about the ever amazing deborah??
basically, i have to tell u a bit about her...
She is a Miss World Malaysia 2007 winner,and also a favourited peagent in Miss World 2007..yup the year which not that beauty China peagent won...
Deborah was in the Semi-final occaaayyy...So sad la China has to win since the peagent was heldin China...
Deborah when winning Miss Malaysia World 2007
Deborah being called as semi finalyst in Miss World 2007

But.. this 2011, my gurl do her comeback!!!!
SHE was contest in Miss Universe Malaysia 2011 and WON!!!
ironically former MiSS Malaysia World 2008 also contesting...yup the Miss Thanuja... but what can i say, my gurl is much more prettier!!haha.. love u Deborah..;p 
(by the way, if i be thanuja, i will not compete in the same year with Deborah...Thanuja can win if only she contest next year i think..)

   So, here she go again...YUP
again Miss Malaysia!!!
face that melt ur heart away..;p

those mile-long legs


she can model occaayy..

No matter she win or not I would still think she is pretier than whoever that win Miss Universe 2011... BUT u must know her first.. she is humble n have brain...i think she suit the tittle.. gud luck Deborah in Sao Paolo Brazil!!!

GO DEBORAH GO!!!!!!






3 comments:

  1. interesting hahaha...
    damn ur "GF" is super pretty... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wakaka,*cough*
    excuse me, don't u read??
    she is my fiance occayyy...haha

    ReplyDelete