wHaTs HOTttt NoW!!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The H.O.M.E

Hye there,
(muah2 cheek greeting)


Now im going to share bout my F.a.V.o.U.r.I.t.e place in the whole entire universe...Yup, its universe universe, i wouldn't even want Mars for exchange...
.
Its M.A.L.A.Y.S.I.A

Why so suddenly I become soooo typical on-and-off patriotic youth??!
Last Saturday I went to my granny's house... 
It has been a tera-long times since my last visit.
The last time was on the 1st Raya...
And my house is just an Umbrella song away from my nenek's.(Bad me)

Nenek got stroke about two years ago just about months after my Mbah(grandfather) passed away for brain cancer.
since then, I just couldn't resist to just drop by her house just to say hye anytime when im home.luckily, my two beautiful-in-and-out aunties are staying with her and look after her super damn well(not to mention there are another 4 makciks living surrounding my nenek's house).

Though nenek is my abah's mother.But my mum always said that we should often visit her as she can never moves by herself anymore,juz to recall her memories n missing-ness.
Yup, my mum was right, nenek always cry every time I kiss her. that was so sad-but-so-nice feeling since it shows that she loves me so much..
I just love you nenek... I juz want you to know that there's no better nenek for me.(ok my mum's mother we called her wan,they equally amazing!!!) 

Ok, while i was at my nenek's house,
i just realized my uncle just made some changes at the backyard...
 'Jalur Gemilang' on top of a jackfruit tree.LUV it.
  
Yeah, malaysian flag conquering the jackfruit tree and the goosehouse..ngeehehe..
No kidding guyz, the gooses are F.I.E.R.C.E!! nowhere near the fantasy swans.
My lil bro chased by the chicken relatives.Shame..huh;p
But I would do the same dude...huhu
Maybe it is a month late, but still, I would love to wish a Happy Malaysia Day to everyone!!!
yeah, everyone dude, including you...hehe...
Wish Malaysia will continue to progress and achieve the 1st world status in 2020...Aamiiiiiin..;p

In order to achieve the status,we Malaysian should focus hard aiming for the future,but,don't ever forget to take a look back and be humble of what we had achieved.;p
Kuala Lumpur by night.
Though there were teralion achievements that  Malaysia had achieved like no 10th in world competitiveness ranking and others, I juz love the achievement of Malaysia in this one particular sector......roll drum please...;p


Yeah!! No 9th the most visited countries in the entire globe...;p

Ok, 4 u who so lazy to open the link, here it is:
1) FRANCE- 74.2 million international tourists arrival
2) U.S.A- 54.9 million international tourists arrival
3) Spain- 52.2 million international tourists arrival
4) China- 50.9 million international tourists arrival
5) Italy- 43.2 million international tourists arrival
6) U.K- 28.0 million international tourists arrival
7) Turkey- 25.5 million international tourists arrival
8) Germany- 24.2 million international tourists arrival
9) Malaysia- 23.6 million international tourists arrival
10) Mexico- 21.5 million international tourists arrival 

Get it??;p this one shows the acceptance of the world folks toward Malaysia.
We should give a vast applause to the Tourism Ministry since they always come up with a spectacular ads and attractive campaign with our nation's biggest brand 'Malaysia Truly Asia'. Seriously, the campaign has been envied by our neighbor countries.
(See Malaysia ads campaign in youtube, our neighbors always so kindly spent a time to write exaggerate comments there)  

 But seriously people, Malaysia is truly a charming baby.
Have a look..;p
Langkawi skybridge-my name is at the bridge..vandalisme..;p
Dayang Bunting,Langkawi
The amusing Melaka river.
Romantic Melaka river cruise.
Dutch village in Melaka
Penang bridge-3rd longest in Asia(what say you??)
The tempting crystal clear water of Sipadan island,Sabah 
the megalopolis Kuala Lumpur
Remember the last post about Bukit Bintang.Here she is,isn't she lovely??;p
PAVILION KL-World's best retail center 2009
(fashion Mecca-Versace,Gucci,Fendi...on and on)

So, be proud people...;p
who would taught that we can achieve this far..so much more to come anyway..together we strive..
for those Non-Malaysian... TQVM...im loving u guyz.. we be fren ok..;p

W.O.R.L.D P.E.A.C.E

2 comments:

  1. this is amazing!
    i like this fact

    ReplyDelete
  2. tq dear..
    i love the fact that u do promote malaysia while u travel to China..;p

    ReplyDelete