wHaTs HOTttt NoW!!

Friday, October 15, 2010

PeT MaTiNG~LiCiOuS LaNe...MeOWw

LaST Sunday...While I did my basic tour with my bike around the neighborhood... I juz realized Something...
JeNG..jEnG...jenG...

Hehehe...
 as for those who dont understand,"PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY AS (OUR LOVELY) PET CROSSING THE LANE THANK YOU FOR (YOUR) ATTENTION"....

Hahaha.... I can't resist to have a smile on my face.... Seriously, who won't?? Diz is a very cute signboard.
Now I know, where my 'Belang' gone missing lately so often...
It is Belang.. I juz woke him up from a gud nice nap..;p
wakaka... He must be mad at me!huhuhu..
HeY!! Get Up You FatTy Fellar 

There's  H.e.A.v.E.n called MatTiNg-LiCiOuS LaNe...huhuhu..yeah.. with all the hot Persian, Local and International hot Me0wW-cHiCkS!!..(Seriously, I juz dont get it, why my neighbor spend thousands of dollar on Cats!! Seriously W.H.Y??!! why not on me!!!!CRY..y Dont they pet local cats...very unpatriotic!sigh..)
JaLaN PiNaNg....ngee..;p
Isn't It LoOk So RoMaNtiC...Haa~..<3<3<3
tHe MaTiNg-LiCiOuS LaNe...MeOWw
AND it is Much-Much SaFeR nOw with the new signboard...
SO, pussycats, do your things with ease ok..;p

You know what, Belang even asks us to 'mandikan'(shower) him...huhu...weird..;p (usually my gosh!!, it is super hard to make himself calm when shower...dats norm for a cat,but when cat ask to shower him voluntarily,dats not norm.) Maybe he juz want to get rid the dirts after fighting with another guyz to get hot chicks.. huhu..;p huh.. sound very MaCho ryte?!!huhu..yeah.. he is...yeah he is not...yeah he is.. cough..;p
Belang and 'HIS' IKEA chair...
Sharpen Claws result an Ugly Chair... 

HoW I MiSs HiM....;p

OK... He Get Rimas(annoyed) with Me...
Dun Even LoOk at Me..(He is looking at the kitchen)
Is My Sardines Ready??;p

WOoARHh!! Juz wanna go home!! Why I was stuck here with TWO TESTS coming diz MOnDay n TUesDay...  Seriously.. they juz should invent DoRaeMoN's time passing door!! So, I can be in Subang and Perak with ease..;p Huhh...;p

No comments:

Post a Comment