wHaTs HOTttt NoW!!

Friday, October 29, 2010

No MoRe WaLLeT wAnNaBe

It feels great when you got all the important documents back in place after you had lost them in a bad, super-bad tragedy...

Ive Just Been Robbed!!

But I guess life must goes on... So I better be focused and get all the stuffs back in place rather than keep crying in sleep at nite...

So, this week was a very2 busy week for me... I have to go to the Registration office to get my Identity card back, go to the JPJ to get back my driving license, all banks to block my late atm cards and get the new one... and I manage to get one debit account too.. huhu..;p
and of coz all the privilege cards from whatever firms,centers,shops etc...

finally i found my new purse functions as a purse rather than be a purse wannabe...

So, here I am to remind you folks that... be watch out toward all the people surround you in no matter whatever condition,time and place and please(huh..im begging you..) please trigger a suspicious feeling toward whoever person that you may meet... any!! even your siblings!!( no..my siblings are not the monster in my case, he was a stranger...) 

Ok see you guys back in time..;p     

No comments:

Post a Comment