wHaTs HOTttt NoW!!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

tHe PoWeR OF ThRee...;p

Many people love to hangout and let the time pass by with friends...
yup...seriously, what a better way to enjoy and fill our life with laughter than to be with your friends..;p
Seriously... if you spend your time with your partner, it wont be that happy(i mean the happy happy!!)... usually when hangout with partner you will get the beautiful feeling inside your self. It is happy in an intimate and little romantic way...even it was only a serious one after work/class with only a few smiles..we still feel satisfy-happy feeling. But hang out with friends are so much more happy!!this is the time where we really free to enjoy things with being our own shameless selves. Seriously, you don't have to be embarrassed if you can't reach several pitches in karaoke, and still feel good when your friend told you that there was some chilly stuck at your teeth...and making fun with flabby fat at your belly..;p

But I still think that hangout with your siblings would bring the real joy....
For your info, I just have one lil sister and a lil brother... 3 very different identity that compliment each other well. As the eldest, pretty much I got the power to in-charge everything..;p so, I'm the one who can decide which thing they should do, and which they should not. After all me is the 3rd most powerful in the family hierarchy after my dad and my mum. With that position, sure I can bully them..hehehehe..

After all there are some cons of being the eldest. First, the pressure is all on me... I'm the one who set the standard..so, it is a bit stress you know in what ever you do, in study etc... but i have to admit my sis A'ai is more superior than me in s2dy.. She is really up there..While me really down here..But i'm not that useless. I've ONCE been included in the top 5000 of the whole students of the same year batch in entire Malaysia. flip hair,blow nails..;p how do i know? believe me,i know it...hehe... Unfortunately, my lil bro not really interested in books.. all he know is calling his guyz, ask them to 'lepak' at my house and play games for HOURS!!!! and even worse, sometime they do make my room as their playground!!!! Huh!!!...Kidz always be kidz...

Ok, while im in Subang last weekend...
We manage to go out together..yup only US.THREE! No Mama, No Abah...and hell No body else..;p
of coz we juz hangout together the day before at The Curve, but that include mama...It's different!

So, there we go to Shah Alam...a place close to my heart... after all we are living under Shah Alam territory...
But i visit Damnsara,Subang Jaya, PJ and KL more.. huhu..
Blame Shah Alam's mayor for no cinema policy..;p
Actually the reason we suddenly go to the neat and a bit boring city(but i still love its environment.;p and it is super CLEAN!!) was my cousin Syidah who work at Muzium Kesenian Islam Shah Alam told me that the Quran with the translation that we ordered before was ready.(The Quran is for my dad's present,by the way did I mention, my Abah has become more 'Alim' after retire working with MAS.He is such a devotee, you can meet him at mosque at every prayer except subuh.Me?? you can only see me there on Friday prayer..huhu)
See.. how clean Shah Alam is..;p

N.E.A.T..
I think all cities in Malaysia should put Shah Alam as their model

The museum was great..
Seriously you guyz should make a visit there..
There were several arts that really made you wonder how can human be so arty...and you guess what.. I juz wore short while visit the ISLAMIC museum..
So all the staff look at me with a 'the look'(you know what i mean ryte..huhu scared..)
yeah.. i never taught that syidah would be so nice to bring us go tour the museum plus!! her office.. there is the scariest section...Her colleagues were so warm but their eyes keep looking at my feet.. huhu.. i juz understand them..;p

SO, after that we felt bit tired and decided to have a lite snack...remember a lite snack!...it is only 4pm.we have juz taken our lunch at 1 sumthing pm.. and we'll take our dinner at 7 or 8pm...
But my lil bro always know that my mum had given me an allowance to 'belanja' him... he never be so kind to let me keep some for myself... seriously girl, don't go near him or else you will cry in front of the atm machine looking at your balance account.. Ok, it is a bit exaggerate..huhu. seriously he is nice...seriously he is not..hmmph..;p

   See... He got the winning smile after after forced us to go eat at Secret Recipe...
Owh I forgot to tell it is inside SACC MALL(Shah Alam City Center)

We juz making fun of the healthy sugar substitute called Equal..
Seriously, I don't think Secret Recipe offer healthy food...especially its YuMmY cake..;p

A'ai always busy with her phone...
"Hello gurl, please u are still in school, no bf plezz...;p"

 iced chocolate with whipped cream
It was awesome..

chicken cordon bleu
Love when the cheese go out..

grilled black pepper chicken  with rice

chocolate fudge slice

white coffee is free if u dine-in Secret Recipe cake between 3pm-6pm.
worth it..;p

 The best thing when dining out with siblings was you can have all the food with no worry.
sharing is caring..
but don't ever dream to have a taste of my bro's Pepsi..it can trigger a war..seriously..
Ajam=Pepsi...they are twin..;p
wonder his waist size when he is 18..;p

See... the allowance juz off at the first stop...
 so no extra money for me... after that, we go to Alam Sentral to play bowling.. guess what?? it was on me!!!
the bitterness of being the eldest.. and no one of us wore sock.. so ka ching3x...I wont go bowling again i swear with u guyz after diz without mama or abah.. Am serious!!!
As expected I won... straight two game.. huhu.. what?? winning over 1 year old baby also consider win!! so what if I won with my underage siblings? I STIL WON!!
then we do a little shopping.. A'ai juz transformed to unidentified monster.. she always do when shopping...
that's a gurl nature...

After all it was so much fun... juz me my sis n my bro.. minus the two prefects, my mum n my dad...;p
An Independent Day I guess..;p   





      

2 comments:

  1. Hye! Nice entry.. I see u have the talent in writing! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. bro thank you.. you have any blog??
    i can follow..;p

    ReplyDelete