wHaTs HOTttt NoW!!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MiSZ A&W iS tHe NeXt tOp MoDeL

Hye bro n sis there...
Im juz bz last wkend and hve no time to give my magic touch on this lovely blog...
(Ok.. you all can faint now..1..2..PENGSAN!!;p)

Ive promised my 'abg angkat'(non-biological brother) to make a visit at his house last wkend...
so i packed my stuffs n off to KL from Perak...(yup for those who don't know,I still s2dy at a Uni in Perak in properties line)
As usual, Im a creature that always takes things super lightly...juz went to buy ticket after Friday prayer...so, as expected tickets were SOLD OUT.only left for 8.55pm trip..bravo me....;p
Huarrrghh....ops wait.. my nipple exposed!!
(My bro suddenly turn into the green hulk after knowing that i didn't book ticket early...ngeehehe...)
can u imagine.. he took half-day leave for me.. but ill only appear be4 his eyes at least at 12midnight.. huhuhuhu...;p  
(im joining Mariah Carey on the Diva list next year...maybe ill replace whitney's place, as she has lost her voice...so im in,whitney go.....O.U.T!!)
I Will Always Love YoOou...no more...OUT!!! 
Ok, then I made my midnight arrival at the hot city KL...
As i arrived,my bro was already there..
He fetched me up with a winning pure smile..thank God.huhu
(that's y i love him,always smile..)
then we headed to Bukit Bintang...
It was BB NEXT TOP MODEL NIGHT.
there is a fren that we've promised to go together...
so,we have to wait for him to make a grand arrival.. daa~
7 Years journey...that yellow kid as a proof..pfft.;p
I decided to wait him at McD...
Goshhhhh.... the tiny 2-storey fast food building was packed like sardines...
I juz like wanna 
-FAINT...get up "McDDDDDD!!!!!!"..AND FAINT AGAIN-.:(
(let me get u the picture, if u queue up now,u can go propose your gf first, get married,go honeymoon in Bali together, have a cute baby, and your baby will enter standard one 7-years later, then only will u reach at the counter to make order...so, get it??how long it was??.)
NO guarantee that u can get a table....  
SO,as sad as we were....(white flag up)
My bro decided to try A&W juz beside the McD...
DAMN... Ive been missing A&W for ages...
I juz love it's root beer n it's float and it's waffle and it's... ok there are plenty of them... sigh..juz miss them so much... my dad always took me to A&W back before...;p me juz an A&W boy...huhu..so get it??how much i love A&W??;p
Me+A&W=Endless happiness..;p
Surprisingly... there were no human called customer there... ok there were some.. but very little... sigh.. 
(y human always forget about the gud old toys when there is a new toy...y can't we juz be a grateful creature...)
Reunion of old frenz..(Me included!);p
so, I get my self a mug of root beer
(root beer=A&W.. inseparable)
and a 'waffle in mug' while my bro get himself a mug of root beer....;p
i have a gud time with my 'old frenz'...so do my bro..
our table were great.. it is an open air(smoking area zone) at the 1st floor.. and facing the bustling Bukit Bintang.. epic panoramic.u should try... great ambiances and great staffs...;p really make my day..;p
See...it is a postcard! waffle and Bukit Bintang.
The smoking area zone...chill and comfort and surrounded by delicacies.huh!
The aircond room...some people juz luv to be in the polar cool. 
a couple of minutes later.. abg Jid called my bro.. that he was already at BB's  entrance...
(so, people.. light off.. music start.. n body moves... huhuhu...)
Last year BBNTM..this year there is a runway at the center.;p
BB Next top model that night.. was so-so..
one contestant was 'x siap!!@Haouk',
one was 'very the perasan cntek...x cntek mane pon'
but one was....'Owh my T***k!!!'(with hands at chest...;p)
Obviously the winner was the third fella...
the crowd love her.. so she won.. basic...;p
anyway it was a nice night tho..
We went back at 3 sumthing am... and sleep.. yeah.. three of us.. threesome..;p 

No comments:

Post a Comment