wHaTs HOTttt NoW!!

Saturday, November 27, 2010

new york alicia keys

Hye peeps..;p


Its like been years that I didn't give a magical touch to my ever-magical WT baby...
Btw morning folks...haha juz to let u guyz know that im waking up early k..
even though 'LAZY' is my middle name..huhuhu..Thank god my mom didn't register it...
(who say me lazy?? am now do parttime job during semester break now dude!! what say you..flip hair)
~*Wahh!! so rajin la diz flerrrr*~ 

Ok, now im going to share with you 'empire states of mine' song version Alicia Keys...
A.L.O.NE... SOLO ok..
minus the Jay-Z... Who Jay-Z??(I hardly find any Jay-Z songs that can stuck in my mind harmonically...sorrry, me not his fan...). 


This inspire-able song sung melodically by this talented beautiful Alica Keys...

So, get your headset or earphone on and get ready to fly to heaven of your own...so relaxing..;p


Owh,forgot.. I also put three covers by various independent artistes...
YES!! They're GOOOOOOD!!!


1st-SHE SANG SO MELODICALLY...u will meltz i bet..huhu


2nd-LISA LAVIE,URM...SHE IS INCREDIBLE!! YOU SHOULD ALSO HEAR HER VERSION OF             HALO,BEYONCE..(you will ooohh...aaaah...)  

3rd-THIS DUO WILL MAKE YOURSELF WONDERING IF YOU'RE NOW WATCHING GLEE...;p

No comments:

Post a Comment