wHaTs HOTttt NoW!!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Ramadan Mubarak

First, I would like to wish Ramadan Mubarak to everyone who has stumbled upon this blog. Here in Malaysia, we call it as "Selamat Berpuasa Di Bulan Ramadhan!"... 


I just learned that our friends in sub-continent India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Nepal, Sri Lanka and some parts of Burma (Myanmar) call it as "Ramazan Kareem!"



Either language you guys used in greeting the Ramadan, It will of course promises us all the baraqah it contains. This is the month that Allah (God) created as to show us how loving He is toward us. 

Alhamdulillah, the first two days of my fasting has been done very beautifully. 



The only regret was, I still didn't had the chance for Tarawih prayers. Blame the Bazaar Ramadhans near to my place for providing wide variety of awesome foodies that tickling every sense of my long-day-starving-and-thirsty appetite. Ended up with me lying on the floor for feeling so full and can barely moved my fingers!.(Don't play-play...)


Arrrghh... so fuuuulll!!!
  
So today (3rd day), I reserve the time after iftar (breaking fast) just for me and Him.Hehe.


This is the month that Allah opens all the Heaven's doors and shut all the Hell's doors. This is the time that He will forgive best all the wrongdoings that we have done if we ask for His forgiveness and being really regretful. This is the time He opens best his baraqah and hidayah for us. 



So, grab this opportunity, being in the Month of Love, to be a better Muslim. If at times you feels so hungry, do remember that Allah wants us to remind ourselves for the less-fortunates. 


A Sudanese starving child.


To know the feeling being felt by those starving peoples in Africa. We only have to not eat and drink in day-time, while they can barely see foods in days. Just remember that they are also His creatures, just like us, and He never bias His loves. We should be really thankful for all of His givings unto us all this while. Yes. very thankful...   



Right before Ramadan, My lil sister and I decided to buy a cake specially as a symbol welcoming the month of Ramadhan.

We were so excited... 

The feeling was so beautiful...

Can't be described by words...  



"Selamat Menyambut Ramadan"
everyone!!!

       









    

No comments:

Post a Comment