wHaTs HOTttt NoW!!

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

BeLaTeD CaKe!!!!

As always...December is a month 'LET'S L.O.V.E HOT SAGITARIAN'...;p


yup...
as always, i DON'T GOT MY BIRTHDAY'S CAKE on my birthday...
(take not family n frenz!!!u guyz must train yourselves to be punctual..;p)


the reason...T_T
my family is not the crazy-for-cake family... usually it will be only me and my sister that eat any cake that we can find in the chiller...
(see... it is not my fault why i can't get rid several fatty blocks at my stomach...6pax is so not me...it is my family's fault...huhhuhu..now i feel relief..fuuuhh...;p)


so... while my birthday is passed... 
i start duin my usual routine... 
then on 14th... dat evening,while i go downstairs to have our-family-must-routine milk tea ceremony at the backyard of my house...
yup we always have breakfast and evening tea at the backyard...since we can chat alot and then go to our next activities like gardening,play badminton etc...(ok la... the gardening was so not me...only my parent n my brother love them)
basically...our backyard is family's favorite place to chill...huhu


while me preparing the tea in the kitchen(yup dat evening was my turn)...
i dun have any clue that they(family) were busy preparing a small belated burfday surprise outside...
then while i served the tea.. suddenly...plekk!!... my damn brother get a smelly egg whole over my face... what a....!!!;o..huhh..naughty brother...
(don't tiru him ya adik2...you all can just be a nice boys)


then...
~'S.U.R.P.R.I.S.E!!!~


A Super cute walnut chocolate cake suddenly appear out of nowhere with my nick on it...


huhu... u guys are so sweet!!!...ok la..sometime annoying...but overall sweet la...(huhu..clap for yourselves k)..;p..;p...;p..;p..;p


  so sweet ryte!!
"HaPpY 21st BiRtHdAy To AlOnG" 
ME: "tq u guyz!!"
(while putting some of the egg on my face at my brother's hair)
Ajam:"Mama! tengok along!!"(huhh so spoiled la diz flerr..;o) 


"gOOd old day...now this brownish thingy had gone already"
thanks to me and my sister work hardship...
yalah...my parent and my bro just had it once with super thin slice that my mother cut it herself...(about an inch thick)
while me as always had my 4inches thick per slices...yumm..yum..ngee

when i ask for present..
my sis just gave me this pic..pffftt...
sis:"dat teddy is so heavy so i just leave it at the mall,but i get the picture 4 u..(with fake cute face)"
btw i love mid valley's festive deco...esp..during raya time..
they were so creative everytime...;p

ok, till then...regards people...mmmuahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment