wHaTs HOTttt NoW!!

Monday, December 13, 2010

DeCeMbEr 12

1 2 . 1 2 . 2 0 1 0

People!!!! last 12th december was my burfday...
It was superb...yup..now 14th already...
but k.N.o.W w.H.a.T??!

You guyz can still post your presents here at my home in Subang without hurry since Me still open the 'presents receive session' till 2359 on 11th december 2011... see?? i love y'all so much... so y'all can still start planning,do research,do budget calculation n start invading those heaven that so called shopping complexes and start buying me P.r.E.s.E.n.T.s!!! ;p

C'mon! not that i ask u to buy me an A380 jumbo or a submarine dude... i know u can't afford it...huhu...(rub ur shoulder).. so understanding la me...huhu...*clap2*
How about a brand new iPhone 4g...dats sound more affordable isn't it...
 I know im genius...;p
 OOOOouwhh..2x
wait2...How about a minibar!!! datz cool! i can just put the minibar in my bedroom..so i dun have to step down to the kitchen anymore just to get chocs n ice cream while watching muvies...Briliantelagrandeur!!

50" lcd tv,osim@ogawa massage chair,hot(5* airline only k) return 1st class ticket to Paris,brand new PSP,facial and spa session for 1 year,LV luggage,A 2storey++ building at the 5th avenue in New York or Paris or Rome or Milan or Ginza,Brand new Audi TT OR a brand new 5series also can be considered..huhu,a magic pill which can transform my body fats to a meaty muscle w/out excercise,(omg!! the list has no end my dear friends...:o)

the above paragraph's color is so cool!...y dont y'all spend a time to read it...
remember it is not a form of force or blackmailing or sumething...it just a list...(me with a below 50 points IQ TEST face look)...huhu... 

OK la... last 12th december was nice!! my old(dinasour era) frenz keep wishing me 'happy burfday'!!! that means alot since ive lost their numbers.
so, my burfday actually give me the opportunity to get in touch back with them...

ok la... while me at work... so suddenly 1 old frenz that s2dy in India ask n treat me to KFC...(DUN do faces guys!! WHAT'S WROONG WITH KFC??!)..
THEN  my colleague treat me a tuna pizza(so sad to enjoy the pizza in *steward=places where all the forks n spoons n plates n bowls been washed)..T_T...but it still great...;p

then when I get back, my family go get me a lamb chop n a super duper heavy ABC with so much sugar n sweets that can probably kill u...

OMG!! NOW  only i realize how envy n jealous my loves one to me...
they want to transform me into an unidentified fatty monster in one day... ironically.. it was my BURFDAYY!!!!... pfft...;o

ok la peeps... i want to detoxify my body with jamu orang kampung tea...
in the next 6 hour you know where to find me k...in the TOILET!!-

No comments:

Post a Comment