wHaTs HOTttt NoW!!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A'ai TuRn 18....LoVe U SiS!!!

Morning peepz...(it is truly a morning occaayy...)
See.. i do wake up early what...
What a nice future Son-In-Law dat I AM..*with a sexy wink*...;p


I notice dat i rarely talk about my family here in WT baby...
Sometime I just want to keep the personal things discreet...huhu
But I just can't help myself as I am really 'Family Boy'...*still have to share*
There were times when many of my frenz told me dat I am really a 'Mummy's boy' but I just DON'T CARE!
We will always have choices in life, in this case, I really choose to be the 'Mummy's boy'...


Sometime when I look back...
My Mum always prepares dishes for us to eat ON THE DINING TABLE for bfast,lunch n dinner n supper without fail every single day.
While a friend of mine that called me the 'Mummy's boy' name only had a proper family dishes on weekend.
(On weekdays,his mum just cook and left to work,if any of the family member want to eat,they have to serve themselves on their own).
While some of my frenz just had to eat their maid's cooks full stop.so ironic...
And another friend of mine just had to buy himself the foods...Independent?? I call it as less fortunate.Sorry, no offense.


And I myself who is the Mummy's boy surely not that tame...
I've done more naughty things more that the friends of mine can ever think...
(Sure im not going to tell ya'll)...but believe me...IM A MONSTER..WAKAKHA....
But I prefer to have a clean-nice-cutie-hottie boy image dat I am...huhu
(Ok... don't do dat faces guys...u all look like patrick(spongebob);p)   


So today, I just want to tell ya'll that my beloved SiSta a.k.a the 'feelin' Miss Universe in the house just turn 18 on the last 1st Feb...;p
A'ai...the birthday gurl...

Yup... she is now qualified by law to do bad things now....huhu..
but as sweet as she is...she is truly a very polite girl...
Thank God she is the opposite persona of myself..;p


Yeah...
we just go out eating at KING CRAB the successor of Kelana Seafood Centre Kelana Jaya on the birthday eve n gosh!! after so many years of being on n off loyal guests, that seafood house is still one of the best in its league.. u guys must try!!! especially their crabs..so fresh as all the seafood are still alive while u enter the restaurant,n just walk on the aisle full of aquariums and start picking..;p
But i just love and miss the Kelana Jaya Seafood Centre more.they got 2 HUUUGE ARAPAIMA fishs which attract the guests.
And the best part is every night they will slide n swift their roof so u guys can experience both indoor n outdoor eating session where u don't even have to move ur butt on the seat..;p (don't they sound chill to you??)



Occay, enough with the eating session.. always eating session, u guys must dubbing my blog as the 'Jalan2 Cari Makan' blog...
SO, lets focus on the birthday! Yes, I do bought my sister a cake..
its on me k...*flip hair blow toes...ops..nails...;p*



Love the texture...;p

More memorable...
Wan is here with us together to celebrate A'ai's burfday...
YUPP...the birthday party don't usually exist in my family..
 if u want.. go find ur own friends n celebrate it elsewhere..
my mum say 
"Dont need la birthday party... poor me,I am the one will do all the preparation n all... If u guys still want one, go find ur friends n celebrate it at the restaurant...Mama tired la.. im old already..."
Mama n Wan...

Here some edited hhair do by the gorgeous me...wakaka

1 comment: