wHaTs HOTttt NoW!!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Wan Treats....;p....

Remember that I said my house is full of visitors while this 2-3 weeks...
Yup... it is just because of my granny is here..huhu.. My Wan...

Yeah... my mum always busy to prepare meals(yup double the amount that we ussually had),my sis busy baking cakes for the visitor(Gosh!!her choc cake is always fantastico de taste!!)..Ajam always busy to prepare stocks of toys for the little cousins to play...pfft,he even took my PlayStation to his room...:(
N i busy with myself...wakaka...what?? all the jobs are already been taken by them tho...;p
while my Abah(dad) always busy to tidy up the house,YES, he is very particular on this thing...;p
(huh!yes, dats his hobby occay,i remember when i was supposed to write about my dad's hobby while i was in standard 2,


"Hobi bapa saya ialah membasuh kain baju di mesin basuh"
"My dad's hobby is washing clothes with the washing machine" 


Pfft.. wakaka...LOL...
Maybe bcoz dat time i always saw him by the washing machine n always asked me for my dirty clothes...huhu..so i guess, a kid always believe in what he see.
n my teacher even gave me the 5star rating..huhu plus with a note,


"Menarik! teruskan."
"Interesting! keep it up."


WAKAKA...my dad sure did shy la when i showed him dat book...haha...love u dad!


Ok back to the story, Wan did see us double the productive level n busy entertain those uncles,aunties and cousins
(gosh those small ones were so hardly manageable!only FIRM scolds by their parents are working...;p)...


All of sudden, 
Wan asked us to go to the KFC(YES FOLKS!!again,the KFC)...(pleasant shock.)
And she said that diz tyme,its all on her...(err..pleasant/guilty shock.)
But she insist! occay....


SO, that nyte we off to the KFC...
D.A.M.N!! it was MONDAY(simply not weekend),but the crowds are CRRAAAZZEEYYY!!!! both KFC and the PizzaHUT.




See! the queue for take away at PizzaHut.
I guess, this is the most profitable PizzaHut branch in Malaysia.i guess.

Thank God, we go to KFC.
but wait. huh.. no different tho, there is no seats available for us.I hereby declare that the KFS was full!!Pfft...
So, we planned a strategy, A'ai,Ajam n I is responsible to face off the crowded ordering queue.n, thw seniors(Mama,abah n Wan) will do whatever they can to get seats for us all!(yup. i know, im qualified to be a war captain)

waitin n waitin....duhh...

and the cashier..duhh.. damn sloowwww...
while me in the queue...
a lady behind me suddenly sang songs laudly..
wow!! damn.. diz lady sure has a very2 big balls if she was a man..;p
damn BRAVE.. suddenly we hear,

"Senyu seindah suria,
yang membawa cahya,
senyumlah dari hati,
duniamu berseri....lalala etc till end of the SONG OCCAYY!!" 

And at the chorus part she did belt with the full chest voice occaayy...
THANK GOD,she did sound good...
she must imagined that the queue up crowds were her fans..don't she??;p
She delivering the 'season in the sun' song..
huh, see that man behind her...shy already lah..;p

ok, not just a song, EIGHT of them..full version!!!
DAMN...can u imagine how long is the line n how SLOWWW the cashier was.
after the eighth song,when i turned back, the singing lady was gone..yup..she did take a break sat for a while..huh.. i guess she must be tired after do the half an hour concert..;p(yup, she gave up the line and tke a good nice break..poor she..Please BMG Music, do sign her as your artist please...pity her) 
Wakaka.. evil or not, me??...huhu
So, next time, if u ever go to Subang 2 KFC..PLEASE avoid from queue up at this cashier line.. u will wait for hours!!! *serious face*

Aizam do the what-da-heck-is-the-cashier-do?? look.




cute decor..;p

Yes.my dad just back from the mosque.. huhu...
(isn't it obvious??)
A'ai n Abah...;p

Fun time together-ness

Thanks to diz young babe,
we really had a fun tyme 2gether...
(hehe... my Wan is hot whaatt...huhu)
Ajam n Wan

Wan n Mama(the two generation)











   









No comments:

Post a Comment